Sunday, November 20, 2011

Swagbucks Link

I've been using this website for almost a year now...this is a place where you can earn Swagbucks (SB) for doing various things you'd normally do online (i.e. searching, watching videos, etc.), as well as redeeming extra SB when you print manufacturer's coupons via their site and redeem them at the store (it's like getting bonuses twice - you get the coupon value at the store and then credit with SB!).  


I've been redeeming my SB for handy things such as Amazon.com gift cards.  :)  I don't put a huge amount of focused time into it, just what I would normally do out there in the interwebs (it's been super-awesome while doing research on my fledgling novel).


I added the link at the side so other people can do it too!   Plus, as an added bonus to me (LOL), if you use my link to get there, I get a referral bonus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment